Saturday, February 16, 2013

What is 'Creativity'?

I want to share something with you. Something  I read from  Max Lucado's book: 'No wonder they call him the Savior'.

He was talking about God creating the earth, to help us understand how much God loves us;
      because he created us!

This is what he had to say:

"Creating is something far different than constructing. The difference is pretty obvious. Constructing something engages only the hands, while  creating something engages the heart and the soul.

When you create something you are putting yourself into it. It's far greater than an ordinary assignment or task; its an expression of you!"

I like that. It is simple.

It takes the scary out of it. It puts the freedom in.

Amen!

Here is my belated valentine to anyone who is following me.



No comments: